Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Warning - Life changing event!

Yes, it has happened again!


It seems every day is filled with new excitement. But, every once in a while something happens that blows the shoes right off your feet, and today for me it was my beautiful 2 month old daughter smiling, at the sound of my voice.

Yes, you heard me.

I walked in to say hello to my baby girl and with the poise of an adolescent, she turned her head, looked me dead in the eye and gave me the single most brilliant, though toothless, smile I have ever seen. It literally took my breath away.

What could I say or do at a time like that?

I did the only thing that came to mind. Wrapped my enormous self around her and gave her the softest bear hug I could.

A few hours later my wife was finally able to pry her from my grip.

God I love that girl!







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Jason Eric Lee was born in Clarinda, Iowa. He moved to and continues to reside in, the arid region of the world, often referred to as a desert. Jason is a fan of all things science fiction. Some of his favorite authors include Douglas Adams, George Lucas and Michael Crichton. Jason has several friends and family members, who have always been an inspiration to him. There are several rumors that he secretly trains small puppies to do household chores, for him and his family. Jason emphatically denies this, continually pointing out that he would rather shoot himself than ever own let alone train any animals, including the small furry and albeit sometimes cute ones. There are other rumors still that he has also been spotted repeatedly having brunch with such characters as Bob Sasquatch and Joseph Big Foot. When confronted by this he is most likely to respond with, something along the lines of: “Stepped in what?” Jason does however thoroughly enjoy life – what-ever the cost. He is most proud of (in this order): Mckenna Kaeko Lil Al a small book he published named "Visions of the Unknown"

Followers